DroidPool 3D is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-16. The program can be installed on Android.
DroidPool 3D is a 8-ball pool billard game with challenges, awards and scores.
- 2 players mode (vs droid or vs a friend). Be the first player to pocket your set of balls, 1-7 (solids) or 9-15 (stripes), then pocket the 8-ball.
- Challenge yourself or a friend in a Chrono challenge mode. Enter all balls as fast as you can.
- Challenge yourself or a friend in a Blast challenge mode. Enter all balls before they blow. You have 30 seconds for each ball.
- Full 3d viewing with tilt and zoom.
- Aim assist using virtual pad.
- Easy shot assist.
- 4 camera views (Top, Player, opposite, aimed ball)
- Leaderboards and achievements (Blast and Chrono mode) managed by ScoreLooop & openFeint which bring social gaming.
- Play billards and snooker with realistic 3D effects and physics.
- Choose multiple 3D environments
- Smooth and smart animation (camera, cue, ball, explosion,...)
Tegra HD Ready (THD).
If you like it, please rate it.
DroidPool 3D (version 1.0.34) has a file size of 5.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 102 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.